The Diva Wrap Conversion is a full buckle baby carrier that can be used from birth up to 2-3 years. It is sewn from Diva baby wraps, and can be used for front and back positions.
The ONE! DIVA Buckle Baby Carrier advantages
- Simplicity and speed to put on, children can be worn on the front or on the back.
The carrier does not provide a facing-out baby position, which is not optimal for the baby, uncomfortable for the wearer and is not recommended by babywearing experts.
- Excellent baby spine support and correct spread-squat (‘M-shape) leg position at any age: from birth to 3 years without inserts, due to fully adjustable back panel in width and height.
The ‘M-shape’ leg position with baby’s knees higher than his bottom and legs spread apart at 90° is considered the most anatomically correct for babywearing. It is most similar to baby’s position in your arms.
- Wearer’s comfort due to wide padded shoulder straps (can be worn in parallel, like rucksack straps, or crossed) and a wide padded waist belt.
The DIVA carrier is perfect for prolonged carrying (over half an hour) due to it perfectly distributing weight across both of the wearer’s shoulders, the back and waist.
- Comfort and softness for both the baby and the wearer provided by special soft, loose-woven fabric with a good bounce, initially produced as a Diva woven wrap.
Sling fabric is specially woven for babywearing, unlike regular fabric it has a lower weave density and greater thread thickness.
- Height of the carrier back - 45cm (from belt to upper part);
- Adjustable width of the backpanel 22-44cm; backpanel width on top is 37cm;
- Waist belt 70-135 cm;
- Adjustable shoulder straps: 46-120cm;
- Age: can be used from birth up to 2-3 years;
- One size (suitable for a waist up to 160cm);
- Fabric: 100% cotton jacquard weave;
- Surface weight: 250g/m²
Designed in Italy, manufactured in Portugal.
Meets ASTM International Standard F2236-14, approved January 2014.
Meets European Standard EN 13209-2, approved August 2005
Care instructions: machine wash at gentle cycles and low temperature, do not tumble dry.