The Diva Original Mei Tai* is a baby carrier from birth up to 2-3 years (optimal up to 12-18months). It is sewn from Diva baby wraps, and can be used for front and back positions.
Special Features of our carrier:
- a rollable hood which can be used as a baby headrest;
- wide soft shoulder straps made of Diva wrap fabric, for a great carrying comfort and better adjustability;
- straps at the hood to fix easily in shoulder half-rings;
- adjustable backpanel base to ensure correct legs position for both newborns and toddlers;
- stretchable backpanel height for better adjustment for a baby size;
- a drawstring in a neck area for perfect adjustment.
Mei Tai Dimensions:
- Age: can be used from birth up to 2-3 years, optimal up to 12-18 months;
- Upper straps: soft, 220cm (87in.) long, 24cm (9,5in.) wide;
- Stretched backpanel height: 31-36cm (12-14in.) +9cm (3,5in.) wide soft belt;
- Adjustable base: 20-40cm (8-16in.);
- One size (suitable for a waist up to 160cm);
- Fabric: 100% cotton jacquard weave;
- Surface weight: 250g/m²
Designed in Italy, manufactured in Portugal.
Meets ASTM International Standard F2236-14, approved January 2014.
Meets European Standard EN 13209-2, approved August 2005
Care instructions: machine wash at gentle cycles and low temperature, do not tumble dry.
* Diva Milano uses the term "mei tai" for this carrier. Risaroo uses this term to assist customers in identifying specific products as brand originals. Risaroo supports to terms "meh dai" and "bei dai" to denote this traditionally Asian style carrier.